Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Esp light only come on, when the car move. I can turn the…

Customer Question
Esp light only come...

Esp light only come on, when the car move. I can turn the light on and off before, before the car move.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the light been on for some time?

About a week.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Cls550

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CLS550?

Mercedes cls550 2007.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CLS550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havent did anything yet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
1/8/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** the ESP light is coming on when the car starts to move the fault will more than likely be with one of the wheel speed sensors. You will need to get the car connected to a Mercedes scan tool in order to read out the fault codes in the ESP module to find out specifically which sensor has failed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, just checking in. Did you get the problem taken care of?

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician