Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Back up camera on Mercedes free spirit grey no image but…

Customer Question
Back up camera on...

Back up camera on Mercedes free spirit grey no image but distance markers on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

Came with vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Spirit?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spirit yourself? What have you tried so far?

Havent tried anything yet. First time discussion with someone. Who fixes these problems?Last Mercedes dealer wasn't to helpful

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/8/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

hi, this is likely just a faulty camera based on your description - it will need to be replaced, although wiring should be checked as well (and worth checking fuses if you have not)

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.