Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 E55 battery is dead. Not sure how to jump start. I dont…

Customer Question
2004 E55 battery is...

2004 E55 battery is dead. Not sure how to jump start

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

I dont want to change but to jump start.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Mercedes?

E55

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet, I do not know where the battery is to jump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/7/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

i can assist you but i do need the vin # of the vehicle to get the factory information to get the exact location

thanks

I only need the location of the battery and how to jump start. I do not need help as you mention above. PLease refund
I am not satisfied at all. Please refund the $26

note i did ask for your vin # of the vehicle due to the fact there are different areas of the battery is located. do you want me to give you the wrong directions?