Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Antifreeze in the power steering reservoir. 2007 gl450. Im…

Customer Question
Antifreeze in the power...

Antifreeze in the power steering reservoir

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2007 gl450

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im going to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

are you saying that someone put anti freeze into the power steering system?

if there is antifreeze in the power steering you will need about 3 bottles of fluid and and we can flush it out.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician