Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My turn signals 4way an windshield wipers are not working.

Customer Question
My turn signals 4way...

My turn signals 4way an windshield wipers are not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

All the functions on that control arm are not working dont know where to look for fuse or relay

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2007 ML 350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

If its something like a fuse yes if not have to have someone look at it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/3/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I will need your vin and build date please.

then i could make sure i have the correct diagrams so help.

i will also have to commute soon so dont think i left you, i will be back online asap to help,

also fyi the wipers will not work with the drivers door open or the hood. just so you know, that can confuse testing with the door and hood open.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i just realized my power seats are not working all electrical .what ever controls those systems must be bad

ok, that tells me its a relay issue in the rear fuse box,

i do need the vin and build date though.

this will help me greatly.

Lou

here is the fuse chart and relay chart assuming i am on the correct model year and model.

you should have the w164 model ML

we need to check the fuses for power for the affected systems and then swap the relays that are called circuit 15 .

let me know if this helps and accept the phone offer and I can get you fixed up faster.

Lou