Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key well not turn no power. Consistert. 2016. Nothing. How…

Customer Question
Key well not turn...

Key well not turn no power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistert

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do i charge battery if needed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/3/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I do need the VIN # of the vehicle to see what model and powertrain package you have to assist and to get the factory information .

thanks

WDAPF4CC8G9685187

ok you have a sprinter . under the hood on the air cleaner is a bullet style connector that is black and if you push the bullet in you will see a metal part that is the positive jumper lug. the negative is on the driver side in the engine compartment near the fender but inside of the engine area is a ground stud that is where you place the negative cable there!!

see attachment pics to give you around areas to look for the jump points.

note the negative may show different car line but the same area!!

these same points you can charge the battery!!

let me know if charging the battery does the trick!!

thanks