Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a mercedes benz g class AMG 2003 the fog lamps do not…

Customer Question
I have a mercedes...

I have a mercedes benz g class AMG 2003 the fog lamps do not light and i don't know the location of the fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The idle speed of the engine is more than 1000 rpm and when i keep thebrake pedal depressed it slows down to about 800 rpm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/3/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I do need a vin # of the vehicle to get the factory information to assist!!

Thanks