Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a symbol of a cloud-wind-water. What is it? 2013. I…

Customer Question
I have a symbol...

I have a symbol of a cloud-wind-water. What is it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am just asking what the symbol means.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I also get a dEF warning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/2/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 6 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

See attached photo. If it looks like #13 in the photo, it is the Ad-Blue light that means low on Ad-Blue, which is the def fluid. Along with the DEF warning, you need to fill the Ad-Blue tank. Make sure to fill all the way in order for the warning lights to go off

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate pop up rating page. Thank you

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.