Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a R350 2006 and the secondary intake valves get

Customer Question
I have a R350...

I have a R350 2006 and the secondary intake valves get clogged. I think it is the ports/hoses. What is the name of the parts I need to order for the right and left sides?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

176k

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your R350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to order the part and cannot remember the name. It is what kept it fm passing smog

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just remember it is suppose to be tubing or a line that is smaller in diam to a straw

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
1/1/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** sounds like you are referring to the plastic tubing that goes to the air diverter valves. The part number for the tubing is 000 158 14 35. It is ordered by the meter. I've attached a diagram of the components in the air injection system below. Let me know if you have any questions.