Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 1988 Mercedes Benz 260. Should I trade it in to buy…

Customer Question
I have a 1988...

I have a 1988 Mercedes Benz 260. Should I trade it in to buy a new car? I am a senior citizen on a fixed income.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '88 Mercedes?

260

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I have had it worked on, but it does not drive well.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. I don't know what to ask? I do not know anything about cars.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
12/31/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you having trouble with the Mercedes? Is it in need of expensive repair work?

Are you there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am here. I have had a lot of work done on my Mercedes. It drives well but doesn't fill too good.

Ok, are you able to afford a new car? Do you still like the Mercedes?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I want to decline this offer because it doesn't answer my request.

Which offer are you referring to?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician