Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have clsmodel w219. Error code 6210 4742 6230. Already…

Customer Question
Are you there Mechanic's...

Are you there

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

I have cls(###) ###-####model w219

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Error code 6210 4742 6230

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

Already change hub sbc module sbc pump all sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes i so have

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

i do not have info on the 6210 and 6230 codes.

4742 means there is an issue with a speed sensor,

with the scanner read the live value and drive the car, let me know what wheel is not showing speed

so you know the front wheel seals have magnets inside and if you do not get oem mercedes seals the sensors will not read properly

if you can let me know what the codes 6210 and 6230 mean with the scanner i can better help.

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician