Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The problem is my cls550 2009 the air suspension does not go…

Customer Question
Hi the problem is...

Hi the problem is my cls550 2009 the air suspension does not go to down stay up

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CLS550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Has massage in the screen malfunction

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where you located?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Hey I need answer
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hey nobody is gonna help me?
12/30/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

Is the car droping when you turn the engine off? Or is it that the warning came on?

No
The car has been like that for 2 weeks and it hasn’t dropped, I’ve disconnected the battery then plugged it back and is still the same

Ok if the suspension is not dropping the warning came on because there is a fault in one of the height sensors . The car will have to be scanned with a Mercedes compatable scanner to find out which suspension component is causing the problem.

I saw the picture on your last post.

Are you serious! I already knew that they were supposed to scan it, supposedly you guys give an solution to us online

Well I wish there was an eaisier way. Then I would"nt have to spend $10,000 on a MB scan tool. Some car makers make it easy to get into the suspension systems not Mercedes.

Really! So why do you guys advertise yourself if you aren’t competent or professional people thank you and have good night