Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need help to diagnost code 150. Thats it

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to diagnost code 150

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/28/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.
* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.I do need some more info.
Vin # please ?
Was this a code reader that was used? If so make and model of the tool that was used. Thanks
The vin is WD3PE8CC2A5437937 . I used the matco tools maximus 2.0
In what module was that code in and was there any wording with the code. Thanks

this is a sprinter w/ 6cyl diesel.