Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2007 s50. I have a 2007 s550 and fuel gauge stop

Customer Question
I have 2007 s50 ...

I have 2007 s50

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Mercedes?

I have a 2007 s550 and fuel gauge stop working

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes it start the same gas gauge stop working

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/25/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert
Hi, the problem is a failed fuel level sender. It will need to be replaced. Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.