Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

MY keyless Mercedes wont start. I get a position about some…

Customer Question
MY keyless Mercedes wont...

MY keyless Mercedes wont start. I get a position about some lane position

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

No.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2016 e-350 wagon

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. it happened late last night.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Best bet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/24/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you able to get the car started by removing the start/stop button and using the key in the ignition switch?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician