Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had a flat tire on my 2006 ML500, trying to figure out how…

Customer Question
I had a flat...

I had a flat tire on my 2006 ML500, trying to figure out how to change it...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz ML500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Well is there a site i can watch, i dont want to be a pain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/22/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** don't have a video but I can direct you to the instructions in the owners manual below. Refer to page 433 and page 457 for the instructions on changing the tire.

where is spare located

It's underneath the cargo compartment floor.

Open the hatch and raise the floor panel to access the spare.

Signing off now. Let me know if you need anything else and I will reply in the morning.

Please don't forget to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for helping you.

Marty