Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to replace 2013 SL550 tail light? That's it, thanks

Customer Question
How to replace 2013...

How to replace 2013 SL550 tail light?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Mercedes-Benz SL550. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's it, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/21/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Here you go, this is best performed when the trunk is open for the convertible top.

if you need more info let me know.

this is somewhat difficult task and tedious.

Lou

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful , rating is just as important to me as your issue is to you. Please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech

here are the other documents.

hope this helps.

Lou

Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech

Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 6 months ago

I have taken my time to answer your question the best I could and I will continue to help if you need follow up information , all I ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so I may receive my credit for assisting you. the only way I am paid for my info and time is when you rate, if there is a issue with the info I sent and you need more help or anything then by all means please let me know and I will continue to help you, but please take the time to rate me so I may be paid. Thank you. Lou P.