Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The car says it's too low I don't know how to raise it back…

Customer Question
The car says it's...

The car says it's too low I don't know how to raise it back up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

07 s550

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I try hitting the button is up in the dash for a raise in the car but it's not working

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

2 day

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/18/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 8 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

is the front or rear of the car is low?

any recent accidents ?

any recent repair work done to the vehicle?

thanks

Both front and rear are low
The starter was replaced

usually if both the front and rear is low there is an issue with the compressor operating like it should . usually its the compressor and the relay that controls the compressor (failure of high amps) . note an integrity test is needed to see if any of the 4 struts are leaking air.

this can be a very expensive repair!!!

MB scan tool from the dealer to run all tests to isolate the root cause of your issue!!

there is no one common part that will rectify your issue so a scan test is needed and diagnosis is needed!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Wolfgang