Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Codes 0521 0272 0275 0856 are shown on 07 Mercedes benz

Customer Question
Codes 0521 0272 0275...

Codes 0521 0272 0275 0856 are shown on 07 Mercedes benz 350CLK. whats up?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Have not reset. daughters car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Mercedes?

350 CLK 4 cyl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just learned of prob last night. she has money prob.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/18/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 2 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

which module did these codes come from and what warning lights are on?

i do need a vin # to get the factory information to assist!!

Thanks

Cancel !

i want to help but my factory information is VIN driven!!!

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician