Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sl500 totally dead carlocked

Customer Question
sl500 totally dead carlocked
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/17/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
Here is a video i made for you to access the main battery in the trunk. If your SL is older than 2003 then the process will be the same except you push the lock cylinder in to pop the trunk. Let me know if this helps or if you need more assistance. Copy and paste the link below.https://youtu.be/cG7q5BlEBfMLet me know if this helps. Lou

John I have not heard from you, are you still needing help? did you get into the trunk?

I am here if you need me .

Lou