Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had. My ck engine light came on. I thought took it a shop…

Customer Question
My ck engine light...

My ck engine light came on. I thought took it a shop n said it looked liked a thermostat was not working. When I take off it jumps after I get going it’s fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

It’s an 05 350skl with 70,000 with owner

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes you he did he Justin an 208 sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes trying to haven’t did ne anything yet small town I will have to find someone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/14/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Kevin, Master tech replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Master tech

Hi im kevin your vehicle is fitted with an electronic thermostat which is very common to fail .they fail by sticking open this decreases the engine temperature and prolongs engine warmup