Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to get in car when battery dead, key will not open door…

Customer Question
How to get in car...
How to get in car when battery dead , key will not open door or trunk??? HELP PLEASE
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
What year and model do you have ? Here is a link to a video I made on how to access the trunk. Copy and paste ithttps://youtu.be/cG7q5BlEBfMLet me know if it helps or if you need more help. I will respond so give me time if you dont hear from me right away.