Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cam I drive the car with an adblue message. 2015 global 2015…

Customer Question
Cam I drive the...

Cam I drive the car with an adblue message.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2015 global 2015 glk diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?

It’s a2015 it was last serviced a few months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not fixed I need to drive it to work right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if I can drive it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/7/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, yes you can drive the car but if the message is telling you that you have limited starts remaining you will need to get the system checked before you run out of starts. Otherwise, you will need to have the car towed to the Mercedes dealer to reset the system.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty

Just checking in. Do you need any more help with this?

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician