Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1999 E320 and I want to know how to change the oil…

Customer Question
I have a 1999...

I have a 1999 E320 and I want to know how to change the oil and fuel, air and cabin filters as well as how to change a headlight bulb? I had a friend who has a 1999 E320 and he was trying to show me how to change the bulb and he pulled out the top of the wire clip that holds the cover in place and couldn't get it stuck back into the hole it came out of as it is impossible to see where it goes without a mirror. How do I change the oil, the bulb and all the filters was well as get that wire retainer clip back into place?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mercedes-Benz E320. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have some mechanical skills but I have never worked on this car before and it has very low miles and I would like to keep it pristine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/7/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you still need help with this?

your company has already taken $42 from my account so I would like something for that. If I am not going to get a response I would like that money returned to my account. If you do that I will try the one week free offer which I was unaware of when I gave my credit card and if that works then I will begin paying.

I don't have anything to do with the charges. I think you had better contact customer service and get this straightened out before we proceed. Click here for the customer service link.