Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Both front power seats just stopped working. 2006 R350. They…

Customer Question
Both front power seats...

Both front power seats just stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2006 R350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your R350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

They were working last time I drove it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just tried moving them back-and-forth with the buttons nothings working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
12/5/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Ok , thanks

you welcome i try to help you with this issue here

in the passenger side fuse box fuse # (F12) a 15 AMP fuse for the ACC ( comfort and control unit ) ,we need to check if that fuse is good or bad

click on link to view the fuse box label and fuse placement

Please let me know if you can view link

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Ok , can you give me a little while I am not somewhere I can check at the moment

That is no problem ,when ready just reply back , we can keep going back and forth here until we figured out as long as no scanners is needed if it was not these fuse

Read below how to get back in touch with me and my schedule on the website

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Hi Chad I’m sorry I probably won’t be able to get with you tonight to try to solve the issue with my power seats I’m going to have my husband in the morning if that’s OK with you?
Sure no problem , I be working tommorow just reply back when ready , if I do not answer right away I be away from laptop or helping other members but I will reply back do not think I went away , I will try to help on it best I can .

You are very welcome :)

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Hey how are you

Just checking on you to see if you got the issue resolved or you like additional assistance on it ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat