Mercedes

Connect one-on-one with a verified mercedes mechanic who will answer your question

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician

More related answers
All mercedes mechanics are VERIFIED
My 2008 Mercedes remote key fob not working. #8 fuse is not.
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
My 2008 Mercedes remote key fob not working. #8 fuse is not blown … read more
My wife's Mercedes won't start open the door the lights come
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
My wife's Mercedes won't start Hey open the door the lights come on when I go to turn ignition nothing battery checked out good … read more
My 2012 GL450 (108k miles) is making a loud noise. It's
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
My 2012 GL450 (108k miles) is making a loud noise. It's periodic and been going on for a week. I took it to the dealership as it's still under warranty. They said it was my front brakes but I got my b… read more
Parked car to go into supermarket it was working fine. When
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
parked car to go into supermarket it was working fine. When I got back to the car I opened the doors via the FOB the radio & lights turned on, but the car won't start, nor will the steering wheel unlo… read more
It doesn't start the key opens the doors and locks but when
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
It doesn't start the key opens the doors and locks but when I try to start the car nothing the dash lights come on no crank … read more
I want to add keyless go. What. 2012 gl450. I have the
Nick Gordyn
Nick Gordyn, mercedes mechanic
I want to add keyless go JA: Have you checked the fob's battery? Customer: What JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes? Customer: 2012 gl450 JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have yo… read more
My Mercedes E200 Key Fob works sometimes from close range
Matt, Engineer
My Mercedes E200 Key Fob works sometimes from close range and sometimes it doesn't work. Recently got the fuel pumps replaced and they disconnected the batteries. … read more
Airmatic light not coming on when trying push button. The
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Airmatic light not coming on when trying push button … read more
Rear windows not going up on my 2002 SLK32. The trunk will
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
Rear windows not going up on my 2002 SLK32. The trunk will open and the top will go up but the rear windows will not go up.… read more
My front windows are stuck in the up position, E 320 SW
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
My front windows are stuck in the up position JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Customer: E 320 SW 1999 JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? Customer: rear wind… read more
Bud I have a CLK 500 '04 vin # WDBTJ75J84F096479 with
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
hi bud I have a CLK 500 '04 vin # ***** with the black key fob non of the buttons work on it so this guy got a used key on ebay can this used key and fob be reprogramed for this car if not what could … read more
E-350: My 1998 E-320 has been giving me fits lately. All of
Billy
Billy, Bachelor's degree
My 1998 E-320 has been giving me fits lately. All of a sudden, the car unlocks itself, the windows roll completely down, then they go up, the car locks itself and the cycle continues until the windows… read more
GL 450: I have a 2012 GL450. Key Fob won't unlock car doors
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I have a 2012 GL450. Key Fob won't unlock car doors or open hatch. Also won't start ignition. I can turn the key two clicks, but nothing happens. All lights turn on, and radio can operate I've tried r… read more
GLK350: I have a 2012 mercedes glk 350 4x4 in my auto body
Hipo64
Hipo64, Mercedes Technician
I have a 2012 mercedes glk 350 4x4 in my auto body shop for repairs to the right side doors. The only thing that was disconnected was the door mirror. Everything electronic was working when we put it … read more
I replaced the batteries in my 2001 Mercedes ML 320 , and have
Michael Warfield
Michael Warfield, Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician
I replaced the batteries in my 2001 Mercedes ML 320 , and have not been able to reprogram the key fob. I tried Putting the car in ignition, turning to position 2, removing key and holding down lock wh… read more
Mecerdes Benz GL450 4 MA: I need an airbag for Mercedes Benz
Michael Warfield
I need an airbag for Mercedes Benz GL450 4 MA ,2008 model . The airbag on the steering wheel is what I need ,macadamia color .… read more
Mercedes-Benz CLK230: i have a 2000 mercedes CLK, it has been
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
i have a 2000 mercedes CLK, it has been off the road for about a year. i have only 1 key the blade part is missing. i have manageeto open the car and put power to it to open the boot. i have changed t… read more
2001 E320: front window..my key fob..even unlock the trunk.
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
My 2001 E320 passenger front window just went down when driving. I messed with the key fob by pressing buttons but now my key fob is not working. I can not even unlock the trunk. How can I reset the k… read more