Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a mercedes c230 kompressor 2004 and the engine is not…

Customer Question
Hello i have a mercedes...
Hello i have a mercedes c230 kompressor 2004 and the engine is not running so good i have got p0313 p0300 p0171 p0304 p0420 and the fuelsys 1 goes to cl fault what could be the problem ?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/26/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I see that you are having issue with this vehicle. The codes that you have provided are indicating misfiring cylinder(s) and catalytic converter inefficiency. How many miles are on the vehicle? When was the last time you had the vehicle tuned-up? This is usually caused by faulty plugs, coils, or fuel injectors.

Here, I am attaching code and vehicle specific information for codes that you have provided to give a better understanding. What you need to do is have the vehicles plugs, coils inspected, as they are the most probable causes. Although, misfires can also be caused by vacuum leaks and you should have this inspectred.

You will likely just end up replacing the plugs and coils.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please do not forget to rate the service. Thanks again.

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician