Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How does this work. I tell you what is happening with my…

Customer Question
how does this work. I...
how does this work. I tell you what is happening with my vehicle and you help point me in the right direction ( if able ) and you charge an online price for the advise? Sorry never done this before.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/26/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
that's pretty much it , :)
You come to this site with an issue, select your price and then submit the issue and as much info as possible and we either help fix or guide you in the right direction based on the scenario. Its a 1 time fee per chat so to say, so the fee you just set will be all you are responsible for, for the chat we are doing now. If you choose a phone call, or email, or anothet service its additional.
What can i help you with today?

did you end up getting the car taken care of?

please let me know, Lou