Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to change light on my indicator lift side mirror a160…

I need to change...

I need to change light on my indicator lift side mirror a160

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

11/24/2017
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you post the last 8 digits of your vin number for me?

hi Marty what is vin number?

It is the 17 digit vehicle identification number or the chassis number.

Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
447590290150 is my number
Phone call session started
my phone is 447590290150 i am in the UK

The system is not connecting us. I think it is because you are in the UK and I am in the US. If you have the vin number I can try to help you here.

what is vin number?

It's your chassis number.

It should be 17 digits long.

By the look of it you can't help Marty is that right?

I can probably help you if you can post the chassis number.

I don't have the chassis number. my car is a Mercedes A160

All Mercedes have a chassis number. You might refer to it as the registration number in the UK. What is the model year of the A160?

The Model is A160 CDI 2009
maybe we should forget it, thanks for trying. have a nice day

Click on the attachment below for the instructions.

After removing the paneling the indicator light can be replaced.

Marty, it isn't the mirror i want to replace, it is the indicator light in the left hand side mirror i want to replace
How do I remove the paneling?

I understand. Follow the instructions for removing the paneling. With the paneling removed you can then replace the indicator.

I sent you the instructions. Did you receive them?

the one sheet? yes Thanks

You're welcome. Let me know if you need further assistance.

ok thank. all very best .