Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I pair the remote and head set to rear entertainment…

Customer Question
How do I pair...

How do I pair the remote and head set to rear entertainment system on a 2018 S63?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/24/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Good morning. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. No I have not gotten a response on how to pair. Thank you for your help.
Jamie
Mercedes Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago

hey Jamie , thank you , I hope you had a good thanks giving as well

well after looking at my online system I can only go up to 2017 ,I m sorry ,I will opt out of the question for other expert to assist on it so we are accurate

Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 8 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
If you can post your vin that would help me to make sure i have the proper option codes and info. I believe we pair these with the scan tool but i will check WIS to see what the procedure is , Lou

Good morning are you still needing help?

I have not heard back from you yet.

Lou