Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mercedes 2006 E350 - no start, but cranks- no power to the…

Customer Question
Mercedes 2006 E350 - no...
Mercedes 2006 E350 - no start, but cranks- no power to the fuel pump- red/green power wire to fuel pump no voltage,
fuel pump relay and fuse is good, 12 v reading out of 2 relay sockets when ignition is on. Rear SAM has no voltage from red/green wire to the fuel pump.
Found red/green wire in engine compartment. The wire does not go to the ECM.
Traced it from drivers left SAM to connection on fuel rail to what looks like the ign coils. Tested for voltage and there is voltage at both ends of the connections. (SAM to fuel rail connection)
new ECM and starter installed. After installing ECM car still would not start for awhile until i accidently pressed on brake pedal while cranking. Let it run for about 20 minutes, shut off, then would not start. No fuel pressure.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/20/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 5 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. Give me a few to review your question.

update. I have DTC:
C100
D10B
9085
9086
0489 I changed the relay already
So i research what they mean, but how do i fix it?
Thx
MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician