Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I replaced the battery in my 2003 Mercedes ML320 and now my

Customer Question
Hello, I replaced the battery in...
I replaced the battery in my 2003 Mercedes ML320 and now my radio doesn't work. I need the radio code.
Thanks
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 29 days ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is David, Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.Thank you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok. Have I been charged $20 for this response?

nope. just 5.00

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician