Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Just got a 1999 MB SL 500 they install a new battery and now

Customer Question
my radio will not...
Just got a 1999 MB SL 500 they install a new battery and now my radio will not come on I check the fuses they are good,may need the secret code my Vin# *****
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mercedes
11/19/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 24 days ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** your radio show anything on the display when you turn it on?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 23 days ago

Ok, if the radio fuses are good and the radio does not even turn on you will need to remove the radio and check the fuse behind the radio. If you don't have the code card you will need to contact the Mercedes dealer for the code. We are no longer permitted to provide radio codes on the site.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician