Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trunk closed and latch locked - tried several times to open…

Customer Question
Trunk closed and latch...

Trunk closed and latch locked - tried several times to open by turning key to 10 o'clock position but no luck. Can it be opened with out removing rear seat?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

In park and car has wheel lock

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Mercedes?

190e 1993

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 190E yourself? What have you tried so far?

Again, trunk locked and cannot open using 10 o'clock key position. Any other ideas or will I have to pull rear seat?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 7 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You