Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the decrease value of a mercedes sl550 after having…

Customer Question
What is the decrease...

What is the decrease value of a mercedes sl550 after having a new top installed at the cost fo $28,000 and it took the dealer 6 months to do it ?

Mechanic's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I had to have a new top put on my mercedes sl550 at the cost of $28,000 and it took the dealer 6 months to do it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Auto has less than 30,000 miles on same.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/18/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: eautosales, ASE MECHANIC replied 8 months ago
eautosales
eautosales, ASE MECHANIC

was it accident damage?

I had an umbrella lying back of my seat and when I put the top back the tip of the umbrella went into the mechanism ant the process did not stop and therefore it was self distruction of the top mechanism .
I do not want to talk on the phone because I want to have answer in writing so I can show dealer a portion of my damages. Alos I have had loss of use of this vehicle and I need to compute this also.
Waiting on response .
Am I going to get a reply?
can not receive a reoly.
am I going to get an answer to my inquiry?

sorry had to step out...it will have zero effect on value if repaired correct

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.