Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Lou I'm in Canada traveling back to the US what are my

Customer Question
Hello Lou I'm in Canada...
Hello Lou I'm in Canada traveling back to the US what are my concerns could it just be low on fluid thank you
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/17/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 8 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Ray hello, sorry im trying to lock on to your other question but its locked by someone,you need to pull over and check the level of the car, then you do need to check the level of the reservoir to make sure that you have fluid and are not losing fluid.its absurd anyone would tell you not to check the fluid.if the system loses pressure it will set a code and lock the height of the car,we need to verify that the fluid is full in order to know if its safe to drive.Lou