Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

98 MERCEDES E320 RADIO CODE NUMBER. REPLACE RADIO SERIAL…

Customer Question
98 MERCEDES E320 RADIO...

98 MERCEDES E320 RADIO CODE NUMBER

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

REPLACE RADIO SERIAL NUMBER ON RADIO IS W1216953

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I NEED CODE FOR THIS RADIO /THE RADIO THAT WAS IN CAR WENT BAD BOUGHT ONE ON LINE /I BEEN ON MERCEDES SIGHT THEY I NEED SERIAL NUMBER OFF RADIO AND I CAN CODE

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I NEED PART FOR ELECTRIC TILT MOTOR WORKS GEAR STRIPPED

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 8 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

can you upload a picture of the radio serial number? i will need all the numbers,

as for the tilt parts I will need your vin, that way I can check the parts system.

Lou