Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

1994 c280 now it won’t start. I did, also it started after…

Customer Question
1994 c280 now it...

1994 c280 now it won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I did, also it started after changing the fuel line it idols high when I put the key on and trouble starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C280 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, replaced steel fuel line with rubber one and clamps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Charged battery

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are u still working on a answer
11/14/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you give me the complete history of the problem that you are having with the Mercedes. All it says in your original write up is "now it won't start". I also see that you replaced a fuel line and charged the battery. I need much more detailed information in order to help you. Tell me what happened to the car and why you replaced the fuel line and charged the battery.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician