Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1994 c280 now it won’t start. I did, also it started after…

Customer Question
1994 c280 now it...

1994 c280 now it won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I did, also it started after changing the fuel line it idols high when I put the key on and trouble starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C280 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, replaced steel fuel line with rubber one and clamps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Charged battery

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are u still working on a answer
11/14/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 8 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you give me the complete history of the problem that you are having with the Mercedes. All it says in your original write up is "now it won't start". I also see that you replaced a fuel line and charged the battery. I need much more detailed information in order to help you. Tell me what happened to the car and why you replaced the fuel line and charged the battery.