Mercedes

Connect one-on-one with a verified mercedes mechanic who will answer your question

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

More related answers
All mercedes mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a merc c200 wagon/estate 2010. The key turns in the
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi. I have a merc c200 wagon/estate 2010. The key turns in the ignition however the engine will not crank at all. The battery still have plenty of juice in it so im thinking its some sort of electrica… read more
Do you have step by step instructions and installing a
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Do you have step by step instructions for removing and installing a thermostat for a 2007 Mercedes CLS63?… read more
station wagon 320e: My Door Control Units in both front doors
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
My Door Control Units in both front doors seem to lose power and fail to operate power windows, mirrors, seats, etc. while the car is sitting overnight. There seems to be no reason for this.… read more
e320: i have several electrical issuses on my 98 e320 ie
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
i have several electrical issuses on my 98 e320 ie ...windsheild wiper and turn signal power windows in front but back ones workheadlights and tail lights work and fog but not the break lights wipers … read more
ML350: The cigarette lighter in the rear passenger area and
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
The cigarette lighter in the rear passenger area and the trunk area just stopped working. I'm guessing this is a fuse blown. I am able to see the fuse boxes in front and rear... but I don't have a fus… read more
Mercedes: electrical problems..central locking..wipers..indicators
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a mecedes elegance c200 estate. I have been having strange electrical problems. front windows stopped working, central locking stopped, wipers stopped, and indicators stopped (not all at the sa… read more
1986 mercedes 300: dome light and rear window defrost went..fuses
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
hi, 1986 mercedes 300 SEL, suddenly the open door turns on dome light and rear window defrost went out, fuses are fine. Light bulb is fine. Cant figure it out. Thanks… read more
1998 Mercedes E320: Power windows and mirrors..fuses..check ok
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
1998 Mercedes E320. Power windows and mirrors do not work. All fuses check ok. The windows work if you hold the key to the unlock position. Is this a CAN issue or what?… read more
2000 Mercedes S430: quit working..instrument..speedometer, fuel gauge
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
-I have a 2000 Mercedes S430, first the passenger side window wont roll down, then the radio just quit working and now the entire instrument control panel stopped lighting up and stopped working (spee… read more
E class: reg..Ive put the car in Park, applied the hand brake
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
my key is stuck in the ignition of my E class estate E300TD. It's a 1998 R reg. I've put the car in Park, applied the hand brake and put my foot on the foot-brake. I've tried jiggling the gear change,… read more
97 Mercedes 300: Diesel engine..randomly..accelerating..traction
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
My 97 Mercedes 300 Diesel engine shuts off randomly. It has shut off when accelerating, coming to a stop, going around a corner, at idle, rolling along at 30, 60, 75mph. The engine just shuts off and … read more
Mercedes Benz: passenger and now the drivers side..disconnecting
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi there, I have a Mercedes Benz C200 1999 with a weird problem. The front electric windows just stopped working (first the passenger and now the driver's side as well). Apparently disconnecting the b… read more
MERCEDES: PASSANGER SIDE..ANTI LOCK BRAKE..BRAKE LIGHT COMES..STAYS ON
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
MERCEDES BENZ. HOW DO I GET TO THE PASSANGER SIDE ELECTRIC MIRROW TO TEST AND/OR REPLACE THE MOTOR ON MY 1987 300SDL W126. ALSO MY ANTI LOCK BRAKE LIGHT COMES ON, AND STAYS ON, WITHIN A MINUTE OR TWO … read more
diesel..start lock out randomly activates and I get stranded
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
1996 E300 diesel. The start lock out randomly activates and I get stranded in the vehicle. How can I reset this when it happens and can it be permanently disabled?… read more
89 Mercedes 300: windshield wiper..seat..controls..all stop working
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have an '89 Mercedes 300 SE. When I turn on the windshield wiper, something shorts. The 4 auto windows, the auto seat adjuster controls, and the wiper all stop working. If I remove and replace the f… read more
I had the left front strut of my Mercedes Benz E 320 (20020
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I had the left front strut of my Mercedes Benz E 320 (20020 replaced last year. I had a message that notified me that the car was riding low. I took the car in and was told that the right strut needed… read more
How do you get the interior door panel off of the drivers side
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
How do you get the interior door panel off of the drivers side door on a 1989 Mercedes 420 SEL ?… read more
ive got a 1998 E300 td, bought it recently, no problems..journey
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, hope you can help me. I've got a 1998 E300 TD, bought it recently, no problems until today. Used the car for a short journey, got out, locked it. About 3 hrs later the car alarm went off, went out… read more