Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2006 sl500 when the car starts the SRS warning

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 sl500 when the car starts the SRS warning comes on and a popping sound is heard behind the seat . It goes off after a little while . Whats up with my car?

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Noise is comong from under or behind the seat , and it just started yesterday .

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SL500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Taking it to a dealer just want to know whats wrong .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/12/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Kevin, Master tech replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Master tech

Hi im kevin which seat is noise from behind ? Srs light goes out after a while ?