Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to rewire a 1990 500SL that has had a wiring…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to rewire a 1990 500SL that has had a wiring problem under the dash. I know that I can fix the problem and it would be very helpful to get the proper wiring diagram for the car complete with a legend that would explain what color each number relates to. Can you help me. Thanks Jim

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Of all the manuals that I have there is no wiring diagram. I also have a Mercedes CD no help at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 500SL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Internet searches and calls to the mercedes dealers no help at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can they send me the information I need

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mercedes
11/7/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 6 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** breaks their diagrams into individual systems. Which part of the car do you need the diagram for?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician