Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 C300 4matic Command display not working. Occasionally…

Customer Question
2010 C300 4matic Command...

2010 C300 4matic Command display not working. Occasionally it comes on for s second and goes right back off. Not very often though.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C300 4matic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changing 2 7.5 amp fuses. Pulled unit to make sure everything was connected.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

I believe I got the right 2

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/23/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 9 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I see you have created multiple questions.

the issue is software. you will have to go to the dealer so they can perform a software update on the audio system .

that is the only way to fix this issue,.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may be paid for my assistance.5 stars is ideal :) . Please save me as a favorite and request me in the future.Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, all it does is pay me for my help. You can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified

I have taken my time to answer your question the best I could and I will continue to help if you need follow up information , all I ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so I may receive my credit for assisting you. the only way I am paid for my info and time is when you rate, if there is a issue with the info I sent and you need more help or anything then by all means please let me know and I will continue to help you, but please take the time to rate me so I may be paid. Thank you. Lou P.