Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Lou can you tell me if this idler pulley will fit my car?

000-202-09-19-MBZ...
000-202-09-19-MBZ
10/17/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
that is correct . Lou
It was replaced by part number
000-202-09-19
Thank you Lou..
And which direction unscrew the Fan clutch ? Clockwise or counterclockwise?
I herd that when you reinstalling alternator it's kind of tricky to put it back ..becouse of the brackets? What kind of tool I should use to press the brackets back in their position?
Ok so the fan unscrews reverse . Clockwise to loosen . For the alternator bushings I use a super small tack hammer and tap them a few times to push them forward to allow more room for the alternator . Never pry because you will break the water pump.
Alex I was mistaken the fan is counter clockwise . Thanks to Marty for slapping me on the hand . My apologies
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Lol.. no problem.. Thanks again..