Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How much can I expect to pay to get brake pads and rotors…

How much can I expect...
How much can I expect to pay to get brake pads and rotors replaced in my 2015 mercedes ml350
10/9/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

It will cost around $1200 give or take a couple hundred depending on where you go. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

What about brake pads only?

That should bring cost down to around $600 give or take around a hundred depending on where you go. Brake pads alone should be fine without replacing rotors. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

At what mileage do you recommend a trade? Warranty is out but i'm just curious at what mileage a trade is recommended. I had one that I drove over 100000 and I had a ton of trouble with it.

Usually just under 100k is around the best option which should be before too many problems and still low enough mileage to get a good trade in value or get a good price if selling to a private party. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

trade around 80k???

I'd recommend somewhere between 80-90 if you want best trade in value without having to get nickel and dimed on maintenance. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Dan, Technician