Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 CL500 warning appear on dash ABC drive carefully. Found…

Customer Question
Hi, 2004 CL500 warning appear...
Hi, 2004 CL500 warning appear on dash ABC drive carefully. Found a oil leak power steering pump. Order new and replaced it. Warning sill on a dash ABC .. system is locked.
Waiting for an expert advice i will provide more info and of course pay.
Thank you Ivan***@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/6/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

first i do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.

thanks

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician