Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you know with abdblue simulator will work on gl350? for…

Customer Question
Do you know with...

Do you know with abdblue simulator will work on gl350? for offroad use

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Gl350 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I m looking for an adblue emulator, but I found for truck and heavy vehicule , so I m wondering is that will work with GL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/5/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Here is one that will work your car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>click here<<<<<<<<<<<<

hope this helps.

please let me know if you have any questions.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may be paid for my assistance.5 stars is ideal :) . Please save me as a favorite and request me in the future.Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, all it does is pay me for my help. You can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified

thanks, ***** ***** not what I m asking for,
I already did a reseach and found this one and other but charging a lot about 600$ and it look the same as the one used for trucks buses and heavy vehicules. so my question is, can we use those one with a specific program, and how can do it to make it work if there is a way?
2nd my problem is that the adblue remaining start is on with 15 start, and I added 20L of adblue liquid but the 15 start on the cluster still there, after the 15 starts I guess the car will not tourn on.
the solutions that I found on the net,:
1- take it to the dealer to flash or program the ecu, so expensive, and will be frequent. so best to buy the tools diag and to it my self each time if needed.
2- is to use the bypass adblue

there is also a new unit that you can plug into the obd connector to erase the remaining starts.

have you seen that one?

other then that I cannot assist much further, I will opt out,

best of luck to you.

Lou

ok thnaks
have a good day