Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I think I need a new fuse for my command center. It is a…

Customer Question
I think I need...

I think I need a new fuse for my command center.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a 2003 cl500 w/90,000 miles

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/4/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, sorry for the wait. Fuse 22 in the main fuse box under the hood on the driver's side is for the COMAND system. I've attached a fuse box diagram below. COMAND problems are usually due to a faulty display unit. Removing the fuse for 30 minutes might reset the display.