Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 e 350 and the riverside low beam won't come…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 e 350 and the riverside low beam won't come on. I pulled the bulb and tried it in the passenger side and it worked fine so it's not that. the blinkers work on both sides so it's not the ground wire do you know what fuse # it is and the fuse location?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes one under the truck on driver side and one in trunk no diagram for the location of the fuse i need

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Mercedes?

E350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I pulled the bulb and tried it in the passenger side and it worked fine so it's not that. the blinkers work on both sides so it's not the ground wire

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it. also my passenger seat it stuck in the up position because it says the rear seat is not latched but I'm 100% sure it is, would like to know how to reset that but the headlight is more important

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 day by:
10/4/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

we do not use fuses for the lighting, there is a control module that controls the lights,

do you have or do you have access to a mercedes scan tool?

that is the only efficient way to diagnose this is to activate the bulb.

does the dash say that the bulb is out?