Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I took my 2014 E350 AWD to Jiffy Lube, and after receiving a…

Customer Question
Hi! I took...

Hi! I took my 2014 E350 AWD to Jiffy Lube, and after receiving a basic service (engine coolant NOT included), the "Check Coolant Level" warning notification has been appearing sporadically, upon starting the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No and no.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Mercedes Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything so far.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/2/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive world for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

it is possible that the engine coolant is slightly low just by the bear minimum. Check the coolant level and top off and see if the problem continues. I think that might be your issue for how new it appears to be. If you need more assistance let me know.