Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Mercedes S550. What is Service D and how much is that…

Customer Question
2007 Mercedes S550....

2007 Mercedes S550. What is Service D and how much is that service

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. Going to the dealership

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 10 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

The A B C D , INDICATES THE HOURS NEEDED TO DO THE MAINTENANCE IN THIS CASE D IS 3.5 HOURS

BELT, FILTER AND FLUIDS

AT DEALER AROUND $400 TO $600 ,DEPENDS WHAT DEALER AND WHAT MARKET YOU IN

The function of the Service Code (letters A - H) is to provide the driver with an approximate time necessary to perform the required "Service Item(s)" ranging from approximately one hour for a Service A to approximately eight hours for a Service H.

To determine the additional work required (Services 1 thru 20), you must call up the "Service Item Menu" in the multifunction display.

Note: The alphabetic designations (A, B, C..H) do not represent minor or major services more commonly known as Service A and Service B. Instead, these codes strictly represent an estimated amount of time required to perform the corresponding service.

The chart provides an easy and quick method of determining the type of maintenance system, instrument cluster display, and interval based on model and model year.

Click on link to view the description of these service .

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat